Shortly after you place your order, an order confirmation will be sent to let you know that we have received your order only.
Why do orders sometimes not go through?
- Please check your email in case there are problems (w/ payment, quantities, compatibility questions, etc...)
- Also check the order status link on this email. If your order is on hold, then there is something holding it up.
- If you did not receive an Order Confirmation (with your order #), then we may not have received your order.
- You're using a very old version of your browser that won't allow secure connections, in which case you should upgrade.
- You are behind a corporate firewall that won't allow secure connections.
- You may forget to press the "Send This Order" button on the last page of the order form.